The Controller will be
responsible for overall financial management processes and compliance
and board reporting, and cash management. The position reports to the
CEO of the Company.
Duties and Responsibilies:
for the timely and accurate accumulation and preparation ofmonthly
financial reports, including full financial statements and cashflows.
interface with all external auditors and accountants. Buildprofessional
working relationships monitor and assess results provided byauditors
and implement suggested and agreed changes to ensure compliance.
financial policies and procedures, establish new policies andprocedures
as needed and ensure adherence of all personnel to such.
monthly compliance reports required under the Company's creditfacility,
manage daily cash within the parameters of such credit
facility,including credit and collection.
- Assist with compliance of tax and financial laws. Coordinate preparation ofall tax and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Responsible for internal controls over financial reporting and relatedsystems.
and execute short and long term plans for improving theeffectiveness of
the Company's processes for accounting, financial reportingand
analysis, and financial control.
- Manage the Company's finance support team, including staff recruiting,development and retention.
- Perform other duties as required by management.
Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, CPA required. Approximately
5+years of corporate and public accounting experience, with at least
two yearsas a controller. Solid understanding of multiple branch
- A proactive professional
willing to challenge all levels of management,while being a team player
who is open, available, diplomatic andcommunicative.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Exposure to and understanding of integrated financial and reportingsystems.
- Strong leadership skills. Willing to be 'hands-on' where appropriate.
- High moral and ethical standards; strong character, principles, anddiscipline; unquestionable personal and business integrity.